Wednesday, October 5, 2011

School Production

In the School Production we were 'Moon Critters'. We did it at The Regent Theatre. It was lots of fun and a lot of people came. We got to watch the other classes dance too. I really liked 'The Clouds'. By Cyan

On Tuesday it was the School Production. Miss Evans was in charge. I felt nervous because my mum and dad were watching me. I saw my dressing room. It was loud. Room 11 and Room 12 were Moon Critters. We had masks on. Boys were red and girls were pink.
By Bethany

Ashhurst School Production was amazing.I was proud of my self. I likes the Moon Critters. I saw lots of people and there was lots of smoke. I think the boys were the best. I liked my line. There was red and there was pink Moon Critters. The people cheered for us. I heard lots of noise.
By Liam

No comments: