Monday, August 8, 2011

Super Writers


Today we wrote about what we did in the weekend. Our goal was to use correctly spelt 'speedy words' and listen carefully to the sounds we can hear in 'tricky words'. Marino, Jeremy and Cyan worked hard to achieve this goal! Kapai!
In the weekend I am going to the cafe in Whanganui and I am going to the park and I am going to the gas station on the way to Ashhurst and I want to go to my poppas.
By Jeremy

In the weekend on Saturday I went to the church with my mum and my aunty and my brother and my cousin and me.
By Marino

In the weekend my nanny came to my house for four sleeps. My dad said I was old enough to cook dinner but he was tricking me and Kahu. Me and Kahu and mum made pikelets. They were yummy! We all had some. On one of the pikelets had a shape that was a tree. That tree was big. I had one pikelet when it was Saturday night because I was hungry. The one I ate was fluffy inside.
By Cyan


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!
What super writing you amazing children.
You are all very very clever.

From Miss Giles

Anonymous said...

The writing is fantastic to us!
From Cyan & her mama. :)

Anonymous said...

i love the storys by greer

Anonymous said...

super work guys i think you are great i am a super writer it is awesome.